Wednesday, October 24, 2012

shutterfly christmas cards: 4th year!

UPDATE: the lucky (and totally random) winner is comment #10, Katie!  Katie, I've sent you an email! 

i've long been a fan of shutterfly Christmas cards -- this year will be my fourth year using them, so clearly I've bought in.  Tiny Prints is now under the shutterfly umbrella, too, which is a fun addition!

the nice friends at Shutterfly asked if I'd write another post explaining why I use them, giving some promotional information and host a giveaway for some readers!  yes, this is a sponsored post, but the opinions are completely my own.  again, since i've used them four years in a row, it should be clear that i like them just a bit :)

CARDS I LIKE

The Christmas Photo Cards are my favorite.  I usually like flat cards that are 5x7, but last year I did chose a folded card that I loved -- plus it gave me space to write a nice-sized note.  Y'all know that being concise is not one of my gifts! :)  Of course, I love to include as many pictures as possible, especially when I have great photo sessions that provide so many to choose from.  They are diverse, include fun fonts, have tons of options based on your specifications, and they always come perfectly printed -- no complains at all in the past 4 years.  Their shipping is fast, too!  Here are my top five -- it always takes me forever to choose!






SPECIAL OFFERS

For some great deals, click here.

GIVEAWAY

$50 off total order (does not include shipping & cannot be combined with any other promos).  Comment with your favorite card's title and I'll choose a random winner by 10/29.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Becky Kiser said...

Oh please pick me!!!!

Cheer and Color Christmas... it's already in my cart just waiting to plug some pics into it. :)

Kali said...

So can I win 2 years in a row?!?! Was literally just looking at Shutterfly's Christmas cards thinking I should start thinking about that! Love the gifted tag one!

Jana said...

I like Hand Drawn Joy! Very fun!

Justin & Haley said...

I LOVE the God blessed us in 2012... Would be PERFECT as we welcomed our first baby in June after complications with pregnancies! Love this card! Thanks for the great giveaway!

Albus Adventures said...

I love Shutterfly and especially like, "Blessed Script Christmas Card" for our card this year.

Jeanine said...

Blessed Script Christmas Card. I love Shutterfly.

Julie said...

Bright Star Wishes Holiday Card
[Pin It]
like this one
thanks
aunteegem@yahoo.com

Wrecking Crew Mama said...

Blessed Script. I love Shutterfly photo books!

Kari said...

I love the jolly damask!

Katie said...

I love the colorful glad tiddings card!